Advertise for Free COMPLETELY FREE

Saturday, January 26, 2019

A combination of Internet opportunities to make a living

Many times, my friends and relatives ask me how I do make money online. They want a quick combination of online businesses which they can do and be sure to earn enough income for their families. I always try to explain that one's combination depends on one's capabilities. We have different social and mental strengths. As a result of their pressure, I have devised a combination, I would recommend to an ordinary person. My assumption is that the person is literate enough and has sufficient computer and internet skills. The following is a combination I give to many newbies. Of course, the rest comes with experience.



Since my focus is on crypto related business, many of the opportunities are related to cryptocurrency.

Blogging

As a writer, I earn some of my income from writing. Blogging is my main activity. I write blog posts for sites that pay me in cryptocurrency. There is a long list of blogs where one is paid. The following are the ones I concentrate on:

Markethive

Steemit

Hyperspace

Publish0X

Kuende

E-commerce

Apart from blogging I take my time participating on peer to peer marketplace. These are sites where one buys or sells goods and services. A person can be both a buyer and a seller. You sell some products and buy some. That is how the marketplace operates. Using the decentralised marketplace you earn in two ways. You are paid for your products and services. Usually, the owner of the marketplace pays you additional income, in terms of its internal currency. They operate profit sharing schemes. I deal with the following marketplaces:

Empowr

OmniBazaar

SFI

Coaching and mentoring services

I get much of my income from coaching and mentoring activities. Coaching and mentoring refers to the process of teaching a person to be successful in online business. I offer my coaching services to Empowr and Decenturion. The link for empowr is found above.

Decenturion


Affiliate marketing

The main activity here is to advertise some online business organisation. You are paid if someone joins the organisation using a unique link you will be using. Some of the organisations quoted above have affiliate programs. With an affiliate programme, you are paid a percentage of the amount of money that your invitee pays to the organisation in question. The following are some of my affiliate businesses, apart from the ones that I have already pointed above:

InitiaveQ

Webtalk

MLMGateway

Conclusion

With an online business, you only need to focus on a few programs. Putting your attention to many sites will detract you the most. My top four programs are:

Decenturion

OmniBazaar

Markethive

MLMGateway

Empowr



1 comment:

  1. successful business mentoring
    Born to be an entrepreneur, I am a tenacious businesswoman with a real zest for life. Passionate about the empowerment of struggling entrepreneurs, I use every challenge I have encountered during my career in order to mentor budding business owners as they set out on their own professional journeys.

    ReplyDelete