Advertise for Free COMPLETELY FREE

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Blogging Platforms where you earn cryptocurrencies

When I was appointed a curator, I was overjoyed, hoping to help many people in my country.  Immediately I took to social media sites, particularly Facebook groups and LinkedIn profiles. I tried to identify suitable candidates to work in Decenturion. My strategy was simple, I focused on profiles at LinkedIn of writers and bloggers. I posted a number of adverts on Facebook groups of writers. The response was quite great. I became busy for a week or so helping the new guys to settle in. There was a lot of hope and enthusiasm. I think everyone who joined had the same motivation as me, to start working and succeed. There was a lot of participation in our telegram groups. After we had discussed a lot, it was time for people to show what they could do. I had to guide a number of people to set out their media. Media simply means the places where we post our articles and videos.
Remember, I was only a week or two in Decenturion and I was hitting the ground strongly, so was my team. As in line with the Decenturion requirements people have to register their media with the Ministry of Information. Many people registered some media, including myself. When the first batch of results of accreditation came everyone was taken by surprise. Most of the media were declined. Luckily all my media were approved, among a few more. So we had a starting point with the few whose media were approved. But the rest of the team got demotivated. As a leader, I had to investigate why most of the media were rejected.  The main reason was, “Inappropriate Content.” There was no additional information, but I understood everything. With these few background words, I can explain what your media should be like for it to be accredited.
There are basically three types of media. The first media type is groups. We use social media groups daily; we are part of some of them. There are groups at Facebook, Telegram and LinkedIn, for example. These groups can be your media if they meet the requirements. The basic requirement of a group is the need to have a minimum of 1000 members. Simple.
The second type of media includes blogs and websites. You are free to create your own blogs in any blogging site of your choice. With blogs, they do not look at the number of followers. They can only estimate the size of readership. There are various places on the internet where you can start your blogs. The list will be at the end of this article. You are free to join any of those or any other you think of. The third category is that of videos. The main place where we can put videos is on YouTube. We are still to find out if we can put our videos somewhere. However, the videos are paid according to the number of visitors they receive.
Type of content
Your blogs or internet groups should have business-related articles. There are many issues we can write about such as affiliate marketing, how to run our businesses or description of some types of online businesses. However, the most required type of information is on cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology.  You can also write articles to advertise a number of internet-based businesses such as steemit or empowr. Your love for online businesses can be shown from the articles your present. To work with Decenturion, therefore, requires you to be a business news writer, an affiliate marketer or someone who deals with multi-level businesses. The depiction of such knowledge in your blogs or groups will enhance the chance of your media to be accepted. We shall discuss the tiny details in another article.
The following is a list of places where you can create your blogs:
To get additional requirements to be successful at Decenturion visit the following sites:
Happy reading and Decenturion journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment